- Reduces transmission movement
- By removing the factory rubber bushing, the APR system reduces slop in the driveline to improve shifts, and transmission of power to the ground.
- Expect a sportier feel during acceleration, deceleration and gear changes without an excessive increase in NVH when paired with the factory sub-frame mount.
- Spherical bearing
- Spherical bearings offer far less unwanted movement over rubber and polyurethane inserts.
- As such, the APR mount uses a spherical bearing, made possible by upgrading the rear mounting hardware.
- The bearing is fully-serviceable, features a heat-treated race and precision-ground ball, with a self-sealing and self-lubricating PTFE lining.
- Billet-aluminum and billet-stainless-steel construction
- The front and rear pieces replace the factory cast aluminum and stamped steel pieces with precisely machined, billet-aluminum and billet-stainless-steel pieces that are strong.
- The aluminum piece is anodized black and the stainless piece is electropolished to provide corrosion resistance and the APR logo is laser etched on each side.
- Replacement bolts
- The factory bolts are one-time-use, and must be replaced when installing a new mount.
- The APR system includes non-one-time-use bolts for their strength, quality and longevity over the factory bolts.
- Easy to install
- The system is easy to install, doesn't require dropping the sub-frame and is compatible with the factory and factory-like modified sub-frame mounts.
- Full install directions are included with each system.
***We are currently experiencing substantial delays on out-of-stock items due to covid. Please contact our team before purchasing****