- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases horsepower while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- Effectiveness tested to over 500 HP!
- 21 horsepower gain over the factory system!
- Massive core size
- Use of the OEM-location allows for a massive intercooler core.
- 24.25" x 16.25" x 1.25" - 492.5 in³ - OEM GTI
- 24.25" x 16.25" x 1.37" - 529.8 in³ - OEM Golf R
- 24.00" x 16.25" x 2.25" - 877.5 in³ - APR
- Intercooler installed in the best location for this platform
- Utilizes factory air dams for exceptional airflow across the core.
- 100% compatible with the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system.
- Highly effective core design
- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size.
- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks
- Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow.
- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- No hidden labor costs or permanent modifications
- No trimming, cutting, or other costly modification required.
- No modification to the Adaptive Cruise Control System required.
- Full directions and APR world-renowned customer support included.
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!
***We are currently experiencing substantial delays on out-of-stock items due to covid. Please contact our team before purchasing****