APR Roll-Control Lowering Springs' spring rates are only slightly stiffer than OEM. Using an even stiffer rate would sacrifice ride quality and could also cause the system to be underdamped which would be a detriment to performance.
Both the ride height and spring rate are designed in parallel around the criteria of keeping the OEM dampers and maximizing performance while maintaining OEM like ride quality.
Ride height is typically reduced between 1/2" - 3/4".
- Lowers the vehicle 1/2"-3/4"
- More attractive stance
- Lower center of gravity
- Compatible with OEM dampers
- Reduced body roll
- Improved handling
- Does not greatly impact the life of the damper like super low kits
- Made from high end materials
- Resists sagging
- Slightly stiffer than stock
- Does not greatly impact ride quality like overly stiff springs
- Attractive red finish
***We are currently experiencing substantial delays on out-of-stock items due to covid. Please contact our team before purchasing****