- Reduces transmission movement
- By removing the factory rubber bushing, the APR system reduces slop in the driveline to improve shifts, and transmission of power to the ground.
- Expect a sportier feel during acceleration, deceleration and gear changes without an excessive increase in NVH when paired with the factory sub-frame mount.
- Reduces transmission failure
- The factory rear mounting point was upgraded to the new MQB / MK7 platform style mount as the older design was prone to failure under heavy use.
- Because of the new design's mounting orientation, the system is far less likely to tear out or break the rear bolts, which typically results in costly repairs or full transmission case replacement.
- Spherical bearing
- Spherical bearings offer far less unwanted movement over rubber and polyurethane inserts.
- As such, the APR mount uses a spherical bearing, made possible by upgrading the rear mounting hardware.
- The bearing is fully-serviceable, features a heat-treated race and precision-ground ball, with a self-sealing and self-lubricating PTFE lining.
- Billet aluminum construction
- The front and rear pieces replace the factory cast aluminum and stamped steel pieces with precisely machined, billet-aluminum pieces that are both lightweight and strong.
- Each piece is anodized black to provide corrosion resistance and the APR logo is laser etched on each side.
- Replacement Bolts
- The factory bolts are one-time-use, and must be replaced when installing a new mount.
- The APR system includes non-one-time-use bolts for their strength, quality and longevity over the factory bolts.
- Easy to install
- The system is easy to install, doesn't require dropping the sub-frame and is compatible with the factory and factory-like modified sub-frame mounts.
- Full install directions are included with each system
***We are currently experiencing substantial delays on out-of-stock items due to covid. Please contact our team before purchasing****