Integrated Engineering Turbo Muffler Delete - 1.8T/2.0T
STOP MUFFLING YOUR TURBO!
As a noise-reducing measure, your factory turbocharger was equipped with a muffler on the compressor side outlet. With this installed, turbo noise is kept to a minimum and the often desired spool sound is missing. This also leads to air turbulence, which eliminates throttle response potential. By replacing this part with the IE turbo outlet muffler delete, turbo noise is restored and response is left at an all-time high.
We use a proprietary two-piece design, which is manufactured in house to strict tolerances, anodized in our bright black anodize finish, then assembled before shipping. To provide a perfect seal, a custom gasket is included.
This part is a direct replacement for the OEM part number 06H 131 111.
- INCREASED THROTTLE RESPONSE
- ENHANCED TURBO SOUND
- MACHINED IN-HOUSE TO EXACT TOLERANCES
- MADE IN USA
- BLACK ANODIZED FINISH
- INCLUDES PERFECT-SEAL GASKET
- Audi - A3 2015+ 8V 1.8T & 2.0T engines
- Audi - S3 2015+ 8V 2.0T engine
- Audi - TT 2016+ 8S 2.0T engine
- Audi - TTS 2016+ 8S 2.0T engine
- VW - Golf R 2015+ MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - GTI 2015+ MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - GLI 2019+ MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - Golf/Alltrak 2015+ MK7 1.8T & 2.0T
- VW - Passat 2013+ B8 1.8T & 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engines
- VW - Tiguan 5N 2017+ 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engine
***We are currently experiencing substantial delays on out-of-stock items due to covid. Please contact our team before purchasing****