Integrated Engineering SAI Filter Kit For Cold Air Intakes - MK6 GTI
WHAT IS SAI?
Many VW and Audi engines are equipped from the factory with a secondary air injection (SAI) pump that connects to the factory intake box. These engines require a small breather filter for this SAI line when installing one of our IE aftermarket cold air intakes.
HOW DOES THE FILTER KIT WORK?
This simple to install kit includes everything needed to adapt your factory SAI line to a small air filter and neatly tuck it away out of sight under your new IE CAI for a clean appearance.
- Quickly adapt your SAI line to a reliable breather
- Hides entire SAI line away under intake for a clean appearance
- No permanent modifications, return to stock at any time
- Includes billet breather adapter, filter, and mount bracket
- Works with all IE Cold Air Intakes
- AUDI - A3 (MK2/8P) 2008-2013 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- VW MK6 GTI 2010-2014 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2), Excludes Edition 35
- VW MK6 Jetta/GLI 2011-2013.5 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)*
- VW 2009 - 2016 CC 2009-2017 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2)
*This cold air intake is for 2.0T TSI (timing chain driven) EA888 Gen1 & Gen2 direct injection engines only. Early model 2.0T FSI (timing belt driven) EA113 engines found in pre-2009 MK5 GTI and late model EA888 Gen3 engines found in 2013.5+ GLI require different intakes. Please verify if your engine requires an FSI or TSI Gen3 intake before ordering.
***We are currently experiencing substantial delays on out-of-stock items due to covid. Please contact our team before purchasing****